Shellac nails

Mummy Bean

Parker & Dougs Mum
Reaction score
Just wondering if any one had Shellac nails done?

I got mine done last week - and have to say was really impressed as they dry under UV and once dry (within 10/15 min) they don't chip.

However they only lasted just over a week when they started peel off...but I don't know if this because I had a white with a glitter over the top - so quite a few layer making it really thick or that simply how long it meant to last.

So went to day and got Gels tops instead.

Mine only lasted a week but I thought it was because my hands are in water a lot. I didn't like how they buffered my nails underneath , once I'd took the varnish off they looked quite knackered. My friend has hers on still since August, she does nothing with her hands though so maybe why. They Actually look like French tips now with the growth being so long!

Mine would usually last about 2 weeks, they sometimes chip in that time but I get them redone every 2 weeks so I don't usually take it off entirely unless they get really bad.

Had it done once but really buggered my nails after - they were flaky and horrible! Never again...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->