She's a pain in the bump!

optimistic1

Mommy, Daddy, and Nadia!!
Reaction score
I only have 6 weeks left of this agony!!! (exaggeration lol) So far third tri has been the fastest tri which im extremely happy about because I cannot WAIT to meet my daughter! I want to look the baby girl thats been torturing my body for the past 8 months right in the eyes and tell her I forgive her (even though ill remind her of it often as she grows up) and that i love her cute little butt more than life itself! I was out at the pharmacy filling up my iron tablets and i looked at my boyfriend and said.....were going to be parents in 6 or less weeks! Its starting to get real and im so excited I cant wait to hold her, kiss her, comfort her when shes crying, AND change her little diapers! I feel like the only woman in history that actually loves the sound of a newborns cries its just beautiful to me. (waking up to it 5x a night sucks though! lol)

No point in this just sharing :)

I know! Everyone keeps saying oh my god you only have two months left are you freaking out but I wish she would come tomorrow! I know it's going to be crazy and tiring and stressful but when I think about all the tiny cuteness I can't wait to smell her- I love how babies smell :)

Lol yeah now if they ask if im freaking out about her growing up and some day becoming a preteen then YES shes not even born yet and im already wishing i could dip her into a youth river or something and keep her as a baby FOREVER lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->