She's arrived!!

What a lovely name and I am not biased at all lol!

Pretty baby, i think she looks a lot like you. Gorgeous name too! Congrats again, Lexi!

Lexi, I am so pleased to here your little princess has arrived.She looks gorgeous. xxx

Beautiful name ... Obviously I love the Jessica ;) and lily is my fav name :) x

AWWWWW congrats Lexi what a perfect baby and congrats on your VBAC :thumbup: but its not fair we all get to see pics but we don't get to cuddle :hugs:

Congrats on your vbac and on your gorgeous girl!!!

Huge congratulations Lexi! She's beautiful x x x

AWW CONGRATULATIONS!!!! What a pretty baby!!! Im so happy that you stuck to your guns and pushed her out!!!! :D Im so happy for you both and your success and health! and also Pretty name just like mine! WHOOP WHOOP Jessica's taking over the world!!! Pretty great start i'd say for her- TRIUMPHANT and VICTORIOUS!!

We finally got discharged at 8.30pm on Friday. It's been so lovely to have her home. I can't believe she's a week old already!! Thank you for all the lovely comments. Still can't believe my baby girl has arrived!! xx

We finally got discharged at 8.30pm on Friday. It's been so lovely to have her home. I can't believe she's a week old already!! Thank you for all the lovely comments. Still can't believe my baby girl has arrived!! xx

Good to know you got home with her.
Stay blessed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"