She's arrived!!

Woohoo!! She's beautiful!

Well done on the delivery! Told u it would be quick :-D

First off, congratulations! I'm so happy you were able to fight for the birth you wanted - no woman should be denied that.

Second, she's so adorable! Best wishes to you and your family. :hugs:

Massive congratulations!! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

She's gorgeous! :cloud9:<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Massive congratulations. She's a beautiful rainbow indeed!! I can not tell you how ecstatic I am for you!!!! Can't wait to hear more!!! :happydance: xx

Good grief, look at that precious little person!

I'm so happy for you and thank you so much for keeping us all updated! I look forward to reading your birth story!

Omg she is beautiful babe!!!!!!! So happy for you. Congratulations xxxx

Thank you so much everyone!! I'm still overwhelmed at how quickly everything happened. Can't believe I came in for a blood pressure check and I'm leaving with a baby!! I just can't stop looking at her. Hoping to go home tomorrow. I'm so glad I stood up for everything I wanted. I'm so pleased I got my vbac and trusted my body to be able to do it. We almost ended up in theatre, but I got her out in time. Definitely don't let people bully you into something you're not happy with! The midwife that came on the night shift tried convincing my mum and oh to go home as she thought it could take a few days, if they had, they'd both of missed it. She also said my contractions were 'a mild period type pain' and I should go to bed and sleep it off!! Obviously her expert opinion was wrong! Our princes still doesn't have a name. I'm exhausted, haven't slept properly since Thursday. Oh and my mum have both just left the hospital and will be back in the morning. So going to try get some rest. Thank you all so much again. Especially big thanks to the vbac women that have me faith and belief that I could do it!! xx

well done again, I am so happy for you :hugs: this is such a better out come for you and your sweet little girl!! you should be very proud of your self! you fought and won the right to a natural birth :thumbup: I needed a little help with my VBAC as well they used the ventouse :) :flower::flower: next time you will have baby out in no time LOL relax and enjoy your little baby and get some rest if you can

Congratulations :) I'm really glad that you got the vbac that you wanted (and that it went without complications!) and that your little girl is healthy :) She is beautiful :hugs:

Awe Lexi CONGRATS!!! she is just beautiful and I am sooooooo happy for you xxx

What wonderful, wonderful news Lexi! Congratulations to you and all your family and friends who will share and input into her precious little life. Enjoy every minute xx

Congs Lexi,
This is a testimony of prayer and believe.
Oh angel Micheal, may you take full control of that princess.
Love
Liz

Congratulations hun she is beautiful x

welcome to the world little one! congratulations mumma!!

Congrats on a GORGEOUS baby girl and a successful VBAC!!! Way to go momma!!! :)

I think you should name her "Hope"...since you never lost hope that you would have your VBAC....just saying ;)

Yay!!!!! I am so pleased for you hun, huge congratulations she is so adorable! Xxx

HOw awesome. I was pregnant with you the same time when you lost you other little one. So happy that you got your rainbow baby. She is very cute. Speedy recovery. Sit back and give that baby lots of snuggles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->