She's arrived!!

Lexi, I'm so happy for you. She's amazing. I hope you're both doing well. :hugs:

That's fantastic news, I'm so happy for you! Loved reading this announcement! Xx

Congratulations Lexi!! I am so happy to see your rainbow is here, safe and well. :cloud9:
She is beautiful. Xx

O lexi she's beautiful , massive congrats , hope ur ok? Fast labour I'm so glad u got ur Vbac x

LEXI, how are you doing today? Hows baby?

Awe,lexi I've just seen this.so happy for you she's a little beaut!

Congratulations Sweetie, what a cutie! Welcome to the world gorgeous girl! X

So beautiful and so happy to hear that you got your VBAC and all ended spectacularly!!

Thank you everyone. We're still in hospital as my blood pressure is still quite high. Giving us time to learn to breastfeed. She's just too sleepy and Wong suck for long, so we're currently expressing into a syringe and feeding her that way till she has some energy. She is getting more gorgeous as the hours go by. Still shocked by how quick everything happened. Still can't quite believe I got my pain relief free vbac! I wish I hadn't had to be strapped to the monitors from when they broke my waters, that was uncomfortable, but they thought I was haemorrhaging and if I hadn't been we wouldn't of known her heart beat was dropping towards the end. I wish I'd been allowed to birth in water, but again, with how quick everything happened, the pool wouldn't of been ran in time. Labouring in the bath was amazing though and helped so much. Been here since Sunday and still barely used half the stuff in my hospital bag. I laboured naked as even the thin top I brought was one layer too many and I was way too hot, and didn't really care by that point. Baby has spent most her time in blankets and a nappy so we can have lots of skin to skin. Breastfeeding is difficult, but we're persevering. She's too tired to suckle properly, so expressing into a syringe and feeding her that way. Haven't even heard her cry yet, she just sleeps! The whole labour was a complete whirlwind, but I'd got my mum to note down the time that things happened, what time they started induction, when contractions started, etc etc, which has been great for looking back on as the whole few hours have all blurred together. Really hoping we're allowed home tomorrow so we can start life as a proper family.

She also has a name. Welcome to the world Jessica Lily.
https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y107/ducksdontquack/A338144F-3C72-4DD7-AA8F-603A2B3FAF50-3962-000003702B59E02C.jpg

She has a great name (same as mine hehe).

Hello Jessica Lily :) she is so beautiful! You make gorgeous babies <3

A beautiful name for a beautiful girl!!! Welcome to the world Baby Jessica and congratulations again!!! :)

I am so happy to see you had her and all is well!! Congratulations!!

Congrats I am so happy for you and she is beautiful!!

Congratulations, the feeling of love is so overwhelming isn't it? You've done a fantastic job and should be so proud if yourself xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->