She's arrived!!

Congratulations!! She's beautiful and well done you on a great delivery! :) xx

Congratulations! How lovely everything went exactly as you would have wanted! She's gorgeous! Enjoy motherhood xxx

Really really happy for you - she's gorgeous

Congrats xx

Massive congrats! So glad you got your vbac and she's ok x

Congrats! Way to go! Been following your threads, glad everything went well!

Oh, I am just so happy for you!!! She is absolutely stunning. Congrats in a huge way!

COngratulations! I'm so happy for you!

no wonder you were on my mind so heavy this morning! Congratulations- she is PERFECT!!!

Shes gorgeous congrats :)
Xx

Thank you so much everyone!! I'm still overwhelmed at how quickly everything happened. Can't believe I came in for a blood pressure check and I'm leaving with a baby!! I just can't stop looking at her. Hoping to go home tomorrow. I'm so glad I stood up for everything I wanted. I'm so pleased I got my vbac and trusted my body to be able to do it. We almost ended up in theatre, but I got her out in time. Definitely don't let people bully you into something you're not happy with! The midwife that came on the night shift tried convincing my mum and oh to go home as she thought it could take a few days, if they had, they'd both of missed it. She also said my contractions were 'a mild period type pain' and I should go to bed and sleep it off!! Obviously her expert opinion was wrong! Our princes still doesn't have a name. I'm exhausted, haven't slept properly since Thursday. Oh and my mum have both just left the hospital and will be back in the morning. So going to try get some rest. Thank you all so much again. Especially big thanks to the vbac women that have me faith and belief that I could do it!! xx

Congratulations Lexi, I'm so happy for you and have to admit I've shed a tear or two reading your update. She's an absolute stunner and she's so lucky to have such a strong mummy.

All my love to you and floaty kisses to Joshua on the day of his baby sisters arrival.

Kate. Xxxxx

Congratulation! She is just gorgeous x

Congratulations! She is absolutely beautiful :flower:

Congratulations Lexi!!! Shes beautiful! Best wishes to you and your little family! x

Congratulations,she is so very beautiful.
Well done on the VBAC as well you must be so proud of yourself :hugs:

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"