She's finally here !!

jamiemcbride1

Reaction score
My beautiful little princess aubree skye 🎀 arrived into the world after just 6 hrs of contractions starting lol 7lb 4oz 😍 can't get her pic up as using partners phone but she's just a wee dote had a sweep on Wednesday and then cramps and pains on and off slept like a complete baby on Fri night after Xmas shopping 🌲 woke this morning 10 am had a bit of a show contractions started about 11 am I was in hosp by half 2 into the birthing pool at 3.45 and she was born at 5.13 PM 😁😁 had my lovely water birth it was an amazing experience can't believe she's finally here !! My beautiful one and only little daughter can't wait for her big brothers to see here so glad she's here for her due date I wish the midwife who doubted me on Thurs at my hosp app was here if you read my last thread on my sweep at 39+4 I would have laughed in her face the cow anyway its 3am just after night feed off to sleep good luck to everyone nearly ready to labour lots of labour dust and love xxx

Here is 2 lol my little princess with her aunt / godmother :cloud9:

Attachments

• IMG-20151115-WA0021.jpg
    IMG-20151115-WA0021.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG-20151114-WA0011.jpg
    IMG-20151114-WA0011.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 53
Congratulations she's gorgeous xx

Thank you hun can't believe she's here been staring at her all day lol so weird finally having a girl xxx

Congratulations!!! So glad everything went well for you. She's gorgeous!

A www congratulations!!!! She's perfect!!!! Been following your threads! Enjoy every minute u did it! Xx

Me too! Our girls born on the same day! Congratulations xx

Yay! Congratulations!
Glad all went so quickly and she is just adorable!hope i'll join you in baby club soon :)

Congratulations! Lovely birth story, she's beautiful

Awwww congratulations!!!! Well done on her safe arrival x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"