She's here! What a night!

MrsClark24

Reaction score
My daughter arrived last night at 02:45. It was so intense and quick! Here's a quick rundown of the events...

Went to bed last night at 08:30 after a day of sporadic mild contractions and losing my mucous plug. Big nasty contractions woke me up at 12:30 am, waters broke at 12:50 (in bed, I had a pad on which saved the mattress!) rang the hospital, midwife wasn't concerned because i could still talk to her through my contractions, but offered me to go and be checked, which I accepted. I have a very very high pain threshold and my hubby wanted me in the hospital after watching my contractions.

1:30 I was at the hospital, 1:45 I was 4cm dilated and started having the need to push. I was taken down to the delivery suite, and finally got on the gas and air (amazing stuff) at about 2:15. 2:30 I was fully dilated, and 2:45 exactly my beautiful baby girl arrived in the world!!

Il post photos when I get home... But we did it! She's here!!:)

Congratulations, what an amazingly quick birth well done you

Congratulations! I hope mine is as quick- but I don't think i have a high pain threshhold, so technically i'm bricking it lol!

wow that was quick :) lucky you, glad it all went well xx

Congrats!!! Lovely birth story!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"