She's here! What a night!

Guess you got that labor going! Haha! Good job. Congratulations and good luck to you!

Congratulations hun :hugs: sounds like a lovely and fast birth :happydance: maybe some of your pineapple eating ball bouncing labor inducing activities helped? LOL looking forward to pics :hugs: xxxxxx

My daughter arrived last night at 02:45. It was so intense and quick! Here's a quick rundown of the events...

Went to bed last night at 08:30 after a day of sporadic mild contractions and losing my mucous plug. Big nasty contractions woke me up at 12:30 am, waters broke at 12:50 (in bed, I had a pad on which saved the mattress!) rang the hospital, midwife wasn't concerned because i could still talk to her through my contractions, but offered me to go and be checked, which I accepted. I have a very very high pain threshold and my hubby wanted me in the hospital after watching my contractions.

1:30 I was at the hospital, 1:45 I was 4cm dilated and started having the need to push. I was taken down to the delivery suite, and finally got on the gas and air (amazing stuff) at about 2:15. 2:30 I was fully dilated, and 2:45 exactly my beautiful baby girl arrived in the world!!

Il post photos when I get home... But we did it! She's here!!:)
Congs mrs Clark.

Wow! What a fast birth! Congratulations!!

Aw congratulations. So quick as well! I hope this one comes out that quickly! My first was 15 hours of constant contractions! x

Congratulations! So jealous of your fast birth! Looking forward to pics :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->