• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Shes here YAY!!!

Maria+Cookie

Mami of a sexy baby girl
Reaction score
I kno its kinda late already for her to be here but shes finally here and im really happy and excited :happydance::baby:she was born on May 13, 2008 at 2:00am exactly she weighed 7 pounds 0.3 ounces and is 19.5in which is really awsome:dance: Capuru was with me through out the whole pregnancy and birth experience which is somethin i wanted and she was there so was the father who is really not that important but i mainly wanted Capuru there and she was :hugs: (Thx for bein there for me sis i really love u alot and im glad u where there for me if u whernt there i dnt kno wat i wouldve done without u :hugs::happydance::hug:) the only thing that sucked about the labor was that i had to get 4 stiches and the contractions other than that im doin gd with everything when i put her pics on the computer ill put one on one of my threads cuz i dnt have any on here :blush:. [/I]

Congrats Sis Weeeee!:headspin: she is so beautiful!! ^_^ I was on :cloud9: when she finally arrived!!:dance: I am very glad that I could experience this miracle with you:hugs:

https://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j288/miller2348/myspace/comments/Baby/images/congrats-on-your-baby-girl.gif

congratulations!!

I didnt realise you were Capuru's lil sis!!

Wooo glad your lil one finally made an appearance maria :D tell us the detailss girlyyy .. name??? lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->