She's moved in with us at last (long 1)

So glad things are going well. Thinking of you all.

Hi all sorry to not have updated for as bit but i've been so busy, all is still going good here she's vowed never to have kids lol as my 2 were up at 5.30 this morning playing and singing in their room ( i refused to get up as i was so shattered as been loo 100's times in the night) Her mom text her the other night drunk saying how she loves her and will never forget her and then in the next text was saying how she couldn't live with her etc which i only found out as i came down for the loo and she was sat eating a mars bar crying at 1 in the morning so i gave her a hug and approached the subject the next morning.
My new problem is she is a very clever and pretty girl and is very close to a male friend who i can see thibgs turning into a relationship aaahhhhh teenage love, well i am wondering #if to put her on some form of contraception? I had my first child when i was 15 and know how easy it is to happen so i worry, i think i might approach the subject tonight whilst washing up and see how she reacts.
\thankyou all for seeing how we are going.

I think contraception can't hurt. I started going on it when I was around 14, and it never bothered me. Up until the point where I came off it of course, and now I'm cursing it because it has ruined my cycle completely. But if she never wants to have children anyway that shouldn't matter, lol. Teens and children, bless her.
Good luck bringing it up tonight, I hope she'll understand where you're coming from and be willing to give it a try.

Glad she's doing well though!! Sounds like her life has gotten a whole lot better since moving in with you

Just wondered how things are going, especially with all your recent hospital trips etc?

Only just caught up on this thread, and you are so good taking her on like this, i can't believe how heartless her parents have been.
They loose out in the long run but it must hurt her so much.
Sound like she just wanted some respect and love.
Contraception wouldn't be a bad idea.

Sorry for not updating you all, well things were going ok untill 2 weeks ago when i found her on pro annarexia web sites and a lot of food in her room hidden, she then decided to enjoy the temptations of alchol and canabis which i had a few stern words and i thought that was that but after then i noticed her change and the worst one was towards my youngest 2, she started shouting at them and i noticed a couple of nudges and pokes and shoves towards them they both became quiet and clingy which is not right as jack is 2 and karlum is 4 ( karlum is autistic and his behaviour changed for the worst) then yesterday she hit my 2 year old as she was lying on the seatte and he sat at the side of her and hurt her leg NO ONE HURTS MY BABIES . I sent her to her room and she smashed that up so she was left to stew last night, i spoke to her parents today and told them i can not put up with these actions or with the stress so after a lot of talking they agreed to let her go back home and try to rebuild their relationship with her, i honestly don't know how they will get on as keelie has many troubles going on in that little head of hers and i feel she needs a little help to try express what she is holding onto.
I feel so quilty sending her back home but i have to think of my children as well, she has gone back with all her xmas pressies we got her including a laptop etc but i don't know if she will get them, i could cry i thought i could help and i failed but what is worse is i failed my children by putting them in the situation that they get intimidated and physically hurt by some one.
I feel like such a bad parent, i will post this as a new topic as well so everyone who asks will see how we are.

Don't feel bad, she obviously has alot going on in that head of hers, and probably most of it down to her parents. Shame as it was sounding promising but you have to consider your family and kids first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->