Shettles Method anyone?? :)

wantingbaby3

Reaction score
ttc baby #3 and with two amazing lil boys dh and i are wanting a dd! We have no doubt we will adore baby #3 no matter what the gender but it seems fun to try and sway the odds. As the shettles method seems logical we are going with this method as of now. This is the first month ttc and im on CD11. BDed after af up til late last night, so technically that makes CD11 our last attempt this month. im due to O on CD14 as im a pretty regular 28 dayer. Would love to hear if anyone else has had success swaying their odds either way with this method or another :) Or what else you did to conceive ur dds. This isnt our last baby either way tho so theres not a ton of pressure but it would be sure fun to share my throne ;)

Hi, I'm still TTC #1 haven't actually tried to sway either way as I'd just be happy to get a BFP and baby :haha: but I just read a book that talks about this method and the research into it actually shows the opposite is true :shrug: the author tried the method herself I think for a boy and got a girl :dohh: good luck with your TTC journey :flower:

I have a girlfriend who used Shettles for her 3rd after two boys and was successful! I have 3 girls and would love to have a boy but will be thrilled with whatever God would bless us with. :)I Good luck!!

Kellie (41) married to Mark (35)
3 beautiful girls
3 angels

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back