Shettles Method. HELP!!!!

PinkPokaDots

Reaction score
Ok, so I'm trying for a girl. I got an almost positive OPK last night, and a very positive OPK this morning :happydance:. Hubby and I :sex: the last three nights in a row, including last night. Should we do it one more time tonight to make sure we catch the egg? Or would that give me a higher chance at a boy? I know last night hubby came but it wasn't very much semen due to having sex everyday. So I'm wondering if we should do it tonight to ensure we have enough in there :blush: :shrug:

Personally I wouldn't if you really really really want a girl as the timing would be too close to O. Of course you can still get a girl that way, but that would sway boy. I swayed with dd and got donations 7 and 5 days before O. Sex everyday also lowers sperm count that's why they recommend dtd every other day, to build up the count. So depends on how badly you want a girl.

I would. I had IUI on O day with abstinence before which strongly sway boy and still got a girl. I think diet and PH control is a better bet than timing personally :)

We ended up doing it one last time last night, and I'm glad we did! I still had a strongly positive OPK this morning, so apparently I have a long surge. So I'm probably not even ovulating till today! I'm still goina go off my first positive OPK and say I'm 1DPO today. I don't think we will do anything tonight tho, cause I'm pretty sure my surge will be over by the time we get home and have a chance. But.... if I test this evening and I am still surging.... we might still do it..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->