Shock BFP. How many DPO?

mrswhitetobe

Reaction score
I had an early miscarriage on 6th April, I was 4 weeks and 6 days. I bled for around a week and had a negative pregnancy test a few days after I started bleeding. We weren't TTC again but not preventing either. I took a pregnancy test last Saturday and it was negative but took this cheap Clear and Simple test today and got this. I have no idea when I conceived. Judging by this test, how many DPO would you roughly say I'd be? This line is even darker than the line I got the day before my miscarriage.

https://i63.tinypic.com/2h8cubr.jpg

I'd say around 12-14 dpo. I was 14dpo when I took mine and got a darker line. Congratulations! Xx

Congrats! Id say a bit further than that thats a very dark line!

I would say around 14dpo. That's a great line. Congratulations! :)

You can't tell how many dpo u r by how dark test lines are blood work or ultrasound will confirm ect...
with my first I was 9 weeks along and took a test it was super faint didn't realize I was pregnant because I would have light flows when period was due but I was he is now almost 10.

Good luck

How long are ur cycles? When was your last period?

I agree with ShadowWolf, you can't tell on line strength alone. Each of my pregnancies my lines were different strengths at around the same dpo, but I would say you are probably at least 14dpo.
If you mc on the 6th and bled for a week, followed by ovulation around 14 days after if we go by averages, then this would make you around 16dpo today, I think. It's late and I'm tired so I may have that wrong, but this would tie in well with having a negative test a week ago as this would have been quite early on, and if your cycle is average then you would be expecting your period a few days ago to now possibly, but I'm going by averages as I don't know your cycle and what is average for you

U can't tell the dpo and everyone gets different lines at different stages Hun but that looks like mine at about 14-16dpo,congrats xx

Wow congrats hun!!! I'd also guess at 14dpo for now! Maybe a few days more if your pee was diluted x

Congratulations :) if you do a cb digital it will tell you how many weeks so should give you a good idea how many dpo you are

Agree with pp about the digi those lines look to be taken around 14-16dpo xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"