Shock pregnancy!! Can't believe it xx

Lushie23

Expecting number 1
Reaction score
Hi girls! Iv not been on for a while. I normally post in the TTC section. A bit about my story. I had not had a period for over a year so was referred to an endo and a gyne. I first saw him just over 3 months ago, I had a scan and an internal. It turned out I had Addison's disease which meant I wasn't producing the right hormones. So I was started on hormone therapy. Today I went back for a follow up scan to see if my womb lining had began to thicken... And there was something a little extra to see... Turns out I'm 13 weeks pregnant!! 😂😍😁

I must have caught in the first week of my treatment. I'm so so happy! After all these months of WTT... I fell pregnant without even realising!! Iv had no morning sickness, a little lethargy but I have been doing a lot. Iv gained a little weight around my middle but even my gp put it down to water retention. Didn't even offer me a pregnancy test based on my history! According to today's scan I'm due 06/01/2014, but as I have no lmp to go from it could be a little earlier or later. Which means il have a 5 month old when I get married on 14/06/14 ( my parents 30th wedding anniversary) today is just the best day ever. Love to everyone xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 15
congrats!!! that story really made me happy for you! i say you treat yourself to something nice this weekend! :hugs:

What a lovely story. Congratulations x x

Amazing...how great to spend the first tri not knowing & worryin!

Congrats :/) x

Aww thats a really lovely story, Congrats and a h&h pregnancy to you

Wow!! Congratulations!! The EXACT same thing just happened to my friend! She had a blood test, which was negative, then found out a month later she was 13 weeks!

OMG! What a great story! Congrats!!!

Wow first tri is sometimes sooooo stressful and this just made my day! Such a gorgeous story! I can't imagine how you must of reacted! So wonderful! You're in second tri already!

What a wonderful story. Huge congrats to you. X

Congrats to you!!:) h&h pregnancy!

Wow I never thought about being in the 2nd trimester...it still seems unreal that I'm already there. I'm still waiting to wake up tbh. We've just returned home from telling the OH family. A lot of tears were shed. OH nan wasn't too impressed.... She's from a time where babies weren't born before marriage and didn't hide the fact she disapproved. Is it mean to say I don't really care what she thinks lol. Thank you for all your kind comments. I have a busy day tomorrow! Seeing the midwife, blood tests and another scan (I think). My head is spinning from all the info we've been given.

That is fantastic!! Congratulations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->