Shocked!!!!!...

CONGRATS!!! Hope you have a healthy 9 months :D

Couldn't get on to post over the weekend. I am soooooo chuffed for you Poppy. :headspin::happydance::headspin::happydance:

CONGRATS

Sinead

Congrats Poppy!!!!!!!! :happydance: That is sooo exciting!! :crib:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very happy for you!!!

what a lovely story, congratulations poppy Im thrilled for you xxxxxx

Thanks Angelica, this was our third month ttc. I hope things go well.

I had to laugh at myself this morning. I didn't want DH to moan that I was wasting money on pregnancy tests when I hadn't yet missed my period. So, I sneaked off to town this morning on the pretense I was going to buy tomato sauce for our brekkie bacon butties (why my DH didn't enquire why I didn't just go the corner shop, I don't know:rofl:He was probably half asleep). I bought the test and got so excited, I ended up taking it in the Debenhams toilet!!!! There was a woman in the next cubicle who was making strange noises:shock:

When I got home, I put the test in a little silver box and gave it to DH to open. He looked shocked and said, 'is this yours?' :rofl::rofl::rofl:Whose did he think it was? Did he think I had just got some random woman to poas!:rofl: He is now nervous but really pleased, we both are!

Good luck to you all!

LOL! CONGRATULATIONS POPPY!! This is wonderful news! You must be on :cloud9:!! Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months!!

OMG poppy that is awesome!!!!!

I'm so happy for you!!! :happydance:

:crib:

:cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh