Shocked

Pukite

Reaction score
I took the test because I felt so tired all the time.. My cycles are all messed up because of PCOS, last real cycle was in february with some spotting in between..I saw my doctor last week, she did an ultrasound and did not find anything - just a small cyst and some internal bleeding which is normal for PCOS. So imagine my surprise today, 8 days later, when I caved and did another test and got this result in a minute...
This is just... so weird. An accident, because we decided in February not to try for any more kids..
I guess I am still in shock.

IMG-20190517-WA0001.jpeg

I took the test because I felt so tired all the time.. My cycles are all messed up because of PCOS, last real cycle was in february with some spotting in between..I saw my doctor last week, she did an ultrasound and did not find anything - just a small cyst and some internal bleeding which is normal for PCOS. So imagine my surprise today, 8 days later, when I caved and did another test and got this result in a minute...
This is just... so weird. An accident, because we decided in February not to try for any more kids..
I guess I am still in shock.

View attachment 1061021
Congratulations! I have pcos too. Drives me as insane as the tww at times Haha x

Congratulations! I have pcos too. Drives me as insane as the tww at times Haha x
Thanks, sweetie.
PCOS is really annoying and painful most of the time, but one gets used to it, I guess.. Good luck to You! :)

Congratulations!! That’s a wonderful surprise!! It probably was way too early for the tech to see anything!

Oh wow hon. I remember you from the Feb testing thread. .
That is a blazing BFP hon wow wow wow I am so happy for you this is so awesome.
:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Oh wow hon. I remember you from the Feb testing thread. .
That is a blazing BFP hon wow wow wow I am so happy for you this is so awesome.
:happydance::happydance::happydance:
Thank you, sweetie!
How is your pregnancy going? Is everything ok? Almost half way, as the ticker says. The belly is there already, right? :)

Thank you, sweetie!
How is your pregnancy going? Is everything ok? Almost half way, as the ticker says. The belly is there already, right? :)

Hi hon. That in my photo was me at 15 week, it's even bigger now . I look about 6 and a half months and I'm just coming up to 5 months. Yes 20 weeks on Friday going by my gender scan measurements.
Sadly I've been diognosed with cholestasis of pregnancy and it's a liver condition that makes u really supper itchy.
So I'm on medication but will have to have baby early.
Wont know how early yet but may get an idea at my next ob/gyn appointment on 4th June. I definitely wont be going over 37 weeks but its highly unlikely I will get near 37 weeks, I think it will be more like 34 or as I'm hoping 35 weeks.
So he will be a premmy baby just praying he dont come b4 then as this condition can cause stillbirth and very early labour so it's very scary right now but I'm staying positive and I'm being closely monitored.
I had some bloods done yesterday and praying the results show great improvement[-o<
I have my big scan the anatomy scan in 11 days. I'm a little nervous but I had a privet gender scan at 16 weeks and she looked at babies heart and brain and bladder and said everything looked great. That scan was amazing i highly recommend it to anyone. They did it in 2d and 4d and the 4d blew me away. Just wow.

I'm not itchy now since being on the medication so I'm hoping thats a good sign that things have stabilised and will remain that way for as long as possible.
I started getting itchy at 11 weeks and lost so much sleep because of it. It took 3 doctors visits to get a diagnosis. But now they are keeping a close eye on things and I will have alot of growth scans after my anatomy scan.

My placenta is at the front so
I have only been feeling
Feeling movements the past week or so but thwy are daily and hubby has felt baby move from the outside. Which was such a magical moment.

I'm still getting nausea from time to time and I get a bit tired but i have more energy now than what I had in the first trimester but I do get achey esp my feet and my bump gets a little achey where it's getting so big. I've put on over a stone already lol

How are you doing I'm so happy for you that ure pregnant it's fantastic \\:D/

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back