Shoes *hissy fit*

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
OH offered to take me for a meal this evening so i have a nice snuggle warm new wooly jumper on, black trousers ....

and not one pair of my boots or shoes can I get my damn feet in :hissy:

:cry:

So I have some sandels flip flop like & have to wear them! :wacko:

i know how u feel i was exactly the same when pg with my first my feet swelled up so bad hope u have a lovely dinner anyways

Oooh i know the feelin :( Have a lovely meal! :) x

Awe....Time To Shoe Shop :)

:hugs: Hope you have a nice night out.

I could not be bothered to get a second pair of shoes, which won't fit after pregnancy anymore!

Instead, I will treat myself to those nice boots, I have seen, after the swelling is gone! they are not really cheap, but I must have them!

hope you had a nice meal out, Wobbles :hi:

I would not be worried in a restaurant as you can hide your feet nicely under the table ;)

My trainers don't even fit really - hurts when I put them on to nip to shop!

I hope my feet ease off soon after birth of LO although Ive seen it coudl take a while. Thinking of having a looksie in the shops this week for a cheap pair of boots for now.

get some of the UGG lookalikes that are about for about a tenner they will fit lovely and be warm too and trendy

Bex.x

Yer thats what Ive been thinking bex :D

I heard different things, like the swelling goes away rigth after birth or it takes up to three weeks.

well, in this case I will still have time to wear those boots all winter through as bubs should be here soon :happydance:

btw they ugg lookalike boots are sooooo comfy
i have a pair and they keep your tootsies nice and warm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back