shooting pains "down there"!?

rebeccalouise

Reaction score
hey ladies, slightly embarrassing but has anyone else had really sharp shooting pains like up there vagina? I'm worried something is wrong, they're really painful, but don't last long :wacko: please say I'm not the only one.. :blush:

This has been happening to me off and on ! It reminds me of when I was pregnant with my boys and they would kick me really hard!
I think it's normal just goes along with the growing/stretching pains

I had this toward the end of my pregnancy with my first and all the way through with my second. I use to describe it like being knifed in the cervix... only lasted a few seconds but use to literally stop me in my tracks. You're not alone x

I've got this too, I'm presuming it's just everything growing/stretching xxx

Normal. It is your ligaments pulling. They run from your pelvis (which feels like your vagina is being pulled apart) all the way up your bikini line to the tops of your thighs. You may also feel stabbing or pulling on your sides, it might feel like it's coming from your ovaries, or it may even feel like the tops of your thighs are being pulled apart at times. Try drinking more water; it is supposed to help! It helps a little for me - but noticeably. It is a great sign, though!!!

I used to get them too! Some times it was pretty ouch! but they only lasted a few seconds on and off.x

Pretty normal. I have them on and off. It was one of the reason I doubted I was pregnant with first pregnancy.

Here we call that lightening crotch lol. Sometimes it happens when your sciatic nerve is pinched. Of course it can be from other things too like round ligament pain or even being smacked around by baby. I hope it gets better that's no fun! :(

:haha: that made me giggle, good name for it! thank you hun, I hope so too. I haven't had it for a couple of days now, luckily. I'm sure it'll strike again though :dohh:

I hear it happens more often later on in pregnancy so I guess it's just your body's way of preparing you. Just like mine is already preparing me for no sleep :p

Pregnancy can be such a joy :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->