Shooting pains in my whoo haa

Mummy&bump

Reaction score
Okay so totally random as it was I was just sitting watching tv last night and I had 3 random shooting pains away up in my noonie, it was like electricity!! It was that bad I screamed out each time, thank god I was at home eh?

Iv also noticed I can breath a bit better today and when I look in the mirror there is a bigger gap between my bump and boobs so do u think iv maybe dropped? Isn't 30 weeks a bit early for this?

Should prob mention that I lost my plug on wed and been a bit crampy since but I don't have a contraction with the cramps so I don't think its contractions with the cramps, the bh seem to happen in between this all! Lol

Sorry was a bit long but what's ur thoughts? Xx

Had these, I've been told its when baby drops and engages however I know that when I started having them baby was still oblique. So not sure if it is that but it does sound like baby has shifted if you can breathe better etc. sounds normal though whatever it is.

Yeah I'm not overly concerned just those shooting pains are blooming sore!! N obv the thought that he's dropped has made me wonder if I will go another 10 weeks 7 would be lovely though hehe xx

Had these ... Baby was engaged since 30 weeks... Until this week he's decided to totally pop out of my pelvis again...

If u get any contractions I'd call mw but if not sounds normal

Gosh yes very painful when they catch you off guard. I ha a really big one in sainsburys and screamed out. Think the other customers either thought I was in labour or nuts!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->