Shop assistant smacks 3 y/o!

B

babydust1990

https://www.parentdish.co.uk/2013/04/03/boots-shop-assistant-smacked-three-year-old-girl/

I'm in shock at this! My first instinct is I'd of hit her back but I think I'd of done the same as this lady and walked out bewildered :wacko:

Ooh god forbid anyone who smacks my child- especially a sales assistant!

The managers reaction makes me feel sick. I'd expect her to be instantly sacked!

I'm the sort of person who would take that further. A stranger smacking a child is just completely wrong to me. Don't get me wrong, I've told other children off before but never shouted and certainly not ever smacked!

I am very confused about the manager's reaction. I'd expect them to be falling over themselves apologizing. Who in their right mind thinks it's okay to do that to a stranger's child?

Boots aswel... Not good at all

I read this on the daily mail website this morning (don't judge me, I go there for my showbiz fix...) and the thing that shocked me most was the comments on the story - best rated ones saying how the shop assistant was right and people should control their kids and that smacking never did them any harm. I was raging after reading it all. Probably shouldn't have been that shocked given the publication I guess?

God help anyone who does that to my lo. Maybe the next time the shop assistant accidentally knocks a kitkat off the shelf someone will just smack them on the arse and she'll think its ok??

As the mother of that child I would be in jail :nope: Absolutely terrible. I would have beat the shit out of her :nope:

I read this on the daily mail website this morning (don't judge me, I go there for my showbiz fix...) and the thing that shocked me most was the comments on the story - best rated ones saying how the shop assistant was right and people should control their kids and that smacking never did them any harm. I was raging after reading it all. Probably shouldn't have been that shocked given the publication I guess?

God help anyone who does that to my lo. Maybe the next time the shop assistant accidentally knocks a kitkat off the shelf someone will just smack them on the arse and she'll think its ok??

I was stunned by the comments on the daily mail site as well! I am so astonished at how many people thought that it was ok to smack someone else's child! I don't smack my own children so I would definitely be taking it further if anyone dared lay a hand in them!

Yep, I'd be in prison cause that shop assistant would need a wheelchair for the rest of her fucking life after I was finished.

Clearly none of those commenters have kids. Sickening.

I'd be taking it further.

I would have gone ballistic. Honestly, beggars belief the cheek of the sales assistant and the manager's statement on it is doubly appalling. I would have kicked off big time.

Hope Boots as a company are ASHAMED of themselves if this is the type of staff they are happy working for them.

Wow. I'm sorry but if someone had done that to my child while I was right there, I would have gone bonkers on them and then called the police right then and have that person charged with assault. Even if I did spanking, It would be up to me to discipline my child, not some random store assistant.

I wouldnt have left that shop till the police came and every one in charge. And I would be tearing her a new one while shes waiting to. How could you just walk out bewildered? that child was assaulted ! if that woman had of hit an adult i bet she would have been sacked on the spot and bought up in court. The law needs to change to protect children.

First reaction is I would punch the bitch right in the tit.

But realistically I would probably shout some nasty words at her, and demand that she be fired.

What kind of ridiculous vile person thinks it's okay to lay their hands on someone else's child?

Yeah I saw those too (shamefully I go on it for the same thing haha) and they were so bang out of order - talking about how a 3 YEAR OLD should know better. My LO may only be 2 but he's impossible to control in a shop, I normally have to strap him on my back to avoid the hassle. He's a toddler though, it's what to be expected and so is she.

I do wonder with all the underwhelming reactions from the staff, police etc. whether it could possibly have been an attempted moment of comic relief gone wrong but even if was meant to be a jokey tap it's still pretty inappropriate as a member of staff to touch someone elses kids.

I would love to hit that bitch, but I don't want to be charged. I'd call the police and verbally lay into that woman until they got there and charged her. I would do everything to make sure she got fired.

This is gross. My initial reaction would be to slap her so fast she wouldn't know what hit her.

But in reality I think the right thing to do is what Dragonfly suggested - report her and call the police!

I'd of rail rolled the fecking bitch, not stormed out and gone back the next day, the bottle of Dettol and display would of been over her head.

She would have got the sack here. It's illegal to smack children no matter how mild it is. I don't understand why there's no law against it!

I wouldnt have left that shop till the police came and every one in charge. And I would be tearing her a new one while shes waiting to. How could you just walk out bewildered? that child was assaulted ! if that woman had of hit an adult i bet she would have been sacked on the spot and bought up in court. The law needs to change to protect children.

Because of pure shock. I dont think my inial reaction would be to hit her or anything because Id be so in shock someone would do it. I think Id react like the woman did and think 'I should of called the police' after...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->