Shopaholic!

QuintinsMommy

Reaction score
I have a problem, I buy too many baby clothes :dohh:
Quintin just started fitting in 3-6months/6 months clothes, so I went crazy and bought alot and already had some that were given to me :dohh:
now he has like 30 onises (vest) 18 sleepers, 10 t-shirts, etc!

I have a baby clothes addiction :cry::cry::cry:

so do I lol!

This little one we're expecting has about 20 dresses, and two pairs of pants :blush: and a million and one sleepsuits etc.

I love buying summer shirts for my son, so he has loads of them :thumbup:

im the same lol. her 0-3 over fill and dresser then her 3-6 take a dresser plus some bags lol

I do too.

I've sold all my LO's 3-6 month clothes as one bundle, and I counted 58 outfits :dohh: thats not including vests/sleepsuits/jackets, the box is so heavy I can barely lift it, I had to slide it down the stairs :rofl:

I really need to stop

Me too! She's 2 weeks old and already fills three whole drawers full and a whole wardroble and there's still more! I've had so much given me and I can't resist buying too.

im the same lol. her 0-3 over fill and dresser then her 3-6 take a dresser plus some bags lol

I think you might have more then me! :haha:

lol im horrible. my oh is forever mad at the amount of clothes. i went to a mom to mom sale yesterday and got her an outfit and dress and shoes and hats :haha: my mom stood there saying no ur gonna get in trouble. but they were so cute and cheap lol

I wish I had the money to be a shopoholic :haha: I loveee the sales though hah, always go mental when there is a sale on :D I find buying for boys sooo boring though, I love buying dresses and pretty tops for DD...all the stuff for DS is pretty poo :(, hes still very well dressed though :D

i like boy clothes. boys getdinosaurs and monkeys lol. girls get flowers :(

Haha I remember though when DD was born I was like omg that shirt is soooo cute, my mum was like "Melissa, get out of the boys section, your having a girl!" and my sister who has a lil boy used to always say god your so lucky, theres always 2 isles for boys and 4 isles for girls...and its actually true!

I wish I had the money to be a shopoholic :haha: I loveee the sales though hah, always go mental when there is a sale on :D I find buying for boys sooo boring though, I love buying dresses and pretty tops for DD...all the stuff for DS is pretty poo :(, hes still very well dressed though :D

I agree hun, but thats possibly because our little girl is not here yet so this girly clothes phase may pass!

i buy wayyy too many clothes for both of my babies lol, i recently sorted out my sons smaller clothes, to give to my cousin who has recently had a baby boy and i ended up sending her nearly 4 BIG bags of clothes no vests or sleepsuits included, in just first size and 0-3 :blush: my little girl has sooo much aswell, i could do with putting another rail up in her wardrobe as its already full :shrug:

and monsters and aliens :thumbup:

well i giot her a froggy dress lol. but theres like no animals or anything i see the boys clothes and think she look cute but my moms like nnooo. rome you should live closer lol not that u live that far away but i got some simalac cans in the mail.

I love any animal stuff, giraffe's elephants monkeys. I just HAVE to buy it when I see any :haha:

and monsters and aliens :thumbup:

well i giot her a froggy dress lol. but theres like no animals or anything i see the boys clothes and think she look cute but my moms like nnooo. rome you should live closer lol not that u live that far away but i got some simalac cans in the mail.

do have coupons ? :haha:cause you could mail them :mail:

Ooo thats alot lol. Am I the only one that never went baby clothes madd I feel left out lol :( Kayla had worn all her newborn clothes partly cos she only had vest and sleepsuit and like 2 outfits but shes still in her newborn outfits and has finally gone into her 0-3 sleepsuits and vests.

I do have an addiction for pushchairs though Ive just sold on my icandy apple to buy pay my new icandy peach it arrives on wednesday Im soooooo excited !!

I didn't go mad on newborn stuff, I just bought funky sleepsuits, but when I started buying 0-3 I got hooked. He's in 9-12 now :rofl:

I'd rather be addicted to clothes than pushchairs lol, definately not as expensive !! :)

I know I wish I was lol I need to swap over this pushchair has just cost me a arm and a leg!!.

Terrible but I dont have a car so it had to be done lol well in my mind it did lol.

I loveeee asda for baby clothes and next!x Also ebay there clothes with tags omg bargin!

i brought a ton before i had george and he barely got to wear any of them. He was a bit baby so all his newborn things never fit and so they all hit ebay! I try to buy as i go now, as and when as you end up spending a fortune on things they wear once if at all.

Its a vicious cycle though, you sell the clothes and buy more with the money you made haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->