Shopkins - Help!

tulip girl

Reaction score
Help please!!

I want to buy a set each for my best friends 2 girls, aged 5 and 7. They don't have any yet, but she said they always comment on the adverts.

I've had a look, and I'm a bit flummoxed! Any help on which type/series etc to get would be most appreciated! Many thanks xx

Series 3 is the most recent. I'd just get a mixed pack and not bother with a play set. They come in 2, 5, 12 and 20 packs depending on your budget x

Series 3 is the most recent. I'd just get a mixed pack and not bother with a play set. They come in 2, 5, 12 and 20 packs depending on your budget x

Ok, thanks x Is there much play value if there's no playset to go with it though? I'm not sure what you do with them! Thank you ! X

Bizarrely yes! My daughter plays with them for ages :/

As PP said, no point spending over the odds. My daughter uses them with her Peppa/Ben & Holly playsets to go shopping for. Or she just uses them as single characters and makes them talk to each other, or plays shop keepers with me with them.

As PP said, no point spending over the odds. My daughter uses them with her Peppa/Ben & Holly playsets to go shopping for. Or she just uses them as single characters and makes them talk to each other, or plays shop keepers with me with them.

Do you think my friends girls are beyond them then at 5&7? X

My dd is 7 in January so no!

I would say don't bother with playsets either, my daughter plays with hers generally in dolls house or making up shop, the baskets are perfect size for her barbies and princess dolls

My DD is 8 and they are still all the rage at school. She only has 1 playset but tbh she barely plays with it, she just like collecting, swapping and playing with the little figures x

My almost 6 yr old loves those little things. She has around 100 of them :haha: She's going to a birthday party tomorrow where the little girl loves shopkins too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->