Shopkins

c1403

Reaction score
OK so my eldest DD (4)has been watching YouTube and keeps talking about shopkins.

At the entertainer today I got a blind bag as a free gift. She loved it and keeps looking at the list of figures.

Question is where best to go for just the figures? what figures are popular and how much are they usually? I've had a Google but there is soooo much stuff, we do not need any play sets either as the have so many peppa, happy land, play Mobil etc

PS excuse typos using my mum's incredibly slow i pad

It's really potluck with what you get in the shopkins multipacks as they're just bigger versions of blind bags (unless you buy them off the shelf so you can physically see them). They're all around the same prices being £2.49 for a 2 pack blind bag all the way up to £19.99 for the 20 pack.

20 pack are in 2for30 deal at Argos

You can't buy them singularly unless you get them from eBay.

It's really potluck with what you get in the shopkins multipacks as they're just bigger versions of blind bags (unless you buy them off the shelf so you can physically see them). They're all around the same prices being £2.49 for a 2 pack blind bag all the way up to £19.99 for the 20 pack.

20 pack are in 2for30 deal at Argos

You can't buy them singularly unless you get them from eBay.

She loves the little box it comes in, so may just get a few of the 2 pack bags. She goes through phases, it's pony blind bags right now.

Don't get sucked in! Its a trap! :haha:

They'll take over your home!

This. We have a fair few. DS stopped playing with them ages ago but I still find them all over the house. After months of persuading, he has finally agreed to selling them.

Haha she has three so far and takes them everywhere. No doubt that will increase now she's told Nanny all about them and Nannny buys everything!

I resisted shopkins for such a long time as I just didn't get it but I can honestly tell you that I'm a complete convert!! My daughter (3) had playsets-peppa, happyland and little people! She stumbled upon the you tube videos and so I eventually gave in!!
Now her shopkins collection is treasured! We have a cute little box for them, we use the blind bags as 'rewards' when she collects behaviour stars, she took them on holiday-didn't mind at all as she spent ages lining them up by the pool and throwing them in the water! She takes them in the bath and packs them in her bag when we go out for the day.
We bought the cupcake cafe (like you I am resisting more play sets) but can't fault it as she loves setting out her shopkins so nicely on the shelves and in the little boxes!! Worth every penny spent.
Her birthday is coming up and of course it has dominated her list!! They don't seem to be reduced very often though-Smyths have a great selection! Be careful with eBay though as we got stung with very obvious Chinese fakes!!
Sorry for all the info :-/

Sorry also meant to say if you are close to a B&M they have series 3 & 4 at a reduced rate!! Series 6 (chef club) has just come out-Sainsbury's had 20% off all shopkins in their toy sale which included the new chef club ones.
Also if you are near an Asda-pop in and take a look on their Halloween aisle as they have the pumpkins which are quite rare, some have glow in the dark figures in-the pumpkins sell on eBay for silly money but are £2.50 in Asda!!

My mum got her the chef set thing....although she has lost interest for the moment. She loves all the surprise blind bag things, her latest is kitty in my pocket. She carries a box full of the little toys, ponies, Shopkins, kitty's, puppy's....seen some troll blind bags so picked up them. Just going to get her selections of random things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->