Shopping and LO

princess_bump

Happy Wife & Mumma!
Reaction score
So i really love going shopping (i mean malls etc) with maddi and we always stop for coffee/lunch and a feed etc. think we're getting on better but its still can be difficult getting out etc, although shes such a good girl :cloud9: so anyway, tomorrow me and james are going toa a big mall about an hr away. i haven't taken maddi on such a long shopping trip in a while, we normally just go locally.

anyway ladies do you find it hard taking your LO to malls? any advice or tips to make our day go smoothly x x x

i took jessica lakeside the other day, she wa fine. just made sure she had her milk and nappy changes every so often and she wa good as gold :)

If she uses a dummy take two!!! I give Hebe one if I need to buy myself 5 mins to get somewhere suitable for feeding....today (in the shopping centre) she spat it out on the floor as I got her out the pram.....fortunately I had another sterilised in my bag.....phew!!!

I always like to set off straight after a feed for maximum time before the next one but I think thats pretty obvious.

Enjoy your expedition!!!! I LOVE shopping!!! x

i took jessica lakeside the other day, she wa fine. just made sure she had her milk and nappy changes every so often and she wa good as gold :)

we went to lakeside last time, off to bluewater tomorrow :happydance: lakeside's facilities were fab, hope bluewaters are too! x x x

we went to lakeside last time, off to bluewater tomorrow :happydance: lakeside's facilities were fab, hope bluewaters are too! x x x

i aint ever been there. want to. but cant work out how to get the train there lmao

hope ya have a great time :)

If she uses a dummy take two!!! I give Hebe one if I need to buy myself 5 mins to get somewhere suitable for feeding....today (in the shopping centre) she spat it out on the floor as I got her out the pram.....fortunately I had another sterilised in my bag.....phew!!!

I always like to set off straight after a feed for maximum time before the next one but I think thats pretty obvious.

Enjoy your expedition!!!! I LOVE shopping!!! x

yes dummies! where would i be without them :) i have sterilised dummy box, such a godsend, and dummy clips, maddi can spit hers so very far :dohh:

yep we try to set off after a feed! such a clever trick!

thanks honey, it really is an expedition, not like jumping the car like before, so much stuff to take :dohh: but so wonderful too :cloud9:

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->