Shops that sell cloth?

Our shop sells nappies, nappy wraps, nappy accessories, baby essentials (few toys, slings, gifts etc), organic baby wear, eco toiletries and eco cleaning products as well as trial kits to hire, 2nd hand nappy exchange, in store demos, changing facilities and coffee making area :D

Is it popular? I really do wish there was a shop like that round here! Genuinley i had been talking to my OH about this!

Our shop sells nappies, nappy wraps, nappy accessories, baby essentials (few toys, slings, gifts etc), organic baby wear, eco toiletries and eco cleaning products as well as trial kits to hire, 2nd hand nappy exchange, in store demos, changing facilities and coffee making area :D

Is it popular? I really do wish there was a shop like that round here! Genuinley i had been talking to my OH about this!

i have too - what a fab job that would be :thumbup::thumbup:

Where abouts in Suffolk are hun? Is the shop near to you? What's it called?x

I live on the coast near Aldeburgh but the shop is in Ipswich :)

Its called Suffolk Real Nappy Network https://www.suffolkrealnappynetwork.org.uk/Public/Default.aspx

:D

I've never been in there when there has been no one in there so it must do OK. Its is funded by Suffolk County Council and the ladies are volunteers although the funding does pay for an outreach worker :)

I'm not in the UK so can't help you there :( But there are some shops in my state. There is 1 that is about 30 minutes from us and we'll be going there closer to my due date. And then there is another about 45 minutes but they only sell 1 kind. There is a shop that is close to my DH's parents, 2 hours from us who have several kind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->