Short cycles and the TWW

MamaE

Mommy of a Princess
Reaction score
So, here's my story:

When I conceived my 1st, I had a standard 28-day cycle and actually O'd pretty close to, if not on, the 14th day. She only took 2 tries!

Fast-forward... Now she's 3.5, my cycles are 23-24 days long, and we're in month 2 of TTC, and I'm already frustrated.

I tested and got a BFN this AM: I'm 12 DPO (I think), but my breasts are becoming increasingly sore (usually sore as soon as I O), and I don't even feel like AF is coming.

Love to hear from ladies with similar situations!!

Hi MamaE
Well I have had 26 day cycles all my life, and now that I'm almost 42 and ttc #4 it's been a struggle
I have seen here and there where a few ladies take certain herbs/supplements to lengthen their LP which gives the embryo more time to implant, so hopefully one of them can name some tried and true remedies!
Best of luck to you

Hello there
I'm totally in the same boat. I'm TTC number 2 and first time around I had 28 day cycles, was a regular as clock work although it took us 9 months to conceive our first. Now I'm left with 26 day cycles sometime 25 and only have a luteal phase of 10 days. This is my first cycle trying vitamin B complex to help lengthen my cycles. I have had a few symptoms in this tww so I'm hopeful. Today is 8 dpo I think as I didn't get a positive OPK so I'm guessing really. It's so frustrating isn't it. Fingers crossed for our BFP!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->