Short cycles... looking for buddies.

Hi ladies I have always had short cycles 21-25 days I normally ov around cycle day 8
I have 2 teens.
I don't think it matters as long ad it is 21 days or longer- but more importantly is you lp it should be longer then 10 days so implantation can occur

What cycle day are you ladies on? I'm on cycle day 4 hopefully gonna ov by the weekend

I know when I join other day 1 threads I ov anf d get af before everyone else mind you my lp is 14-16 days so if I join those one I get it the same time as everyone else

I only just got AF today so it is only CD1 for me! Fresh start! I am not 100% sure of my LP but this month I am going to chart my temps to see if I am actually ovulating. I have been getting two positive OPK's so I am praying it is the first surge so I have a longer LP. I will post my chart when I figure out how the hell to do it! haha:wacko:

Vit b complex helps with the lp length
I'm on it and I have consistent lp 16-18 days- it can take a few months to work though
My cycles only just finally regulated a couple of months ago after coming off bc

Thanks Pdmcd! Can I take it along with my prenatal?

Steph yes you can vit b's is already in your vitamin but in a smaller amount
You should take a b complex though as you need the other kinds to properly get the b12
Take either a 50 or 100 complex. I am on a 100
I know my cycles started to regulate about 1 month of tAking it

My cycles have always been 22 - 24 days long - after ttc for over a year I started to take vitamin B complex to try and lengthen my luteal phase as I suspected it was too short...got a:bfp: and am now 6 weeks pregnant! :happydance:

I am 26 day cycle---I don't even know where to start to know when I ovulate and what not. fos instance my period is 6 days long and 20 days later period starts again so that is a 26day cycle right?

My cycles have always been 22 - 24 days long - after ttc for over a year I started to take vitamin B complex to try and lengthen my luteal phase as I suspected it was too short...got a:bfp: and am now 6 weeks pregnant! :happydance:

which brand of vitamin b complex did u take?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->