short luteal phase..vitex? b6?

Ajangel25

Reaction score
Hello!

I've had 2 cycles in the 6 months I've been off BCP. It took 4 months for my first one, and then my second cycle was 35 days. However, both cycles my luteal phase was only 9 days. We timed everything perfectly so I can't help but wonder if my luteal phase was a factor in not conceiving. I started taking 50mg of b6 after my first cycle, but it hasn't worked yet.

For those of you who have taken b6, how long did it take for you to see effects?

Has anyone tried vitex for a short LP? I'm a little hesitant to try it as I read it lowers FSH and estrogen, and my estrogen is low early on in my cycle based off blood work.

Any other suggestions?? Thank you!!

You could look into replacing your "normal" B6 (if that's what you take) with p5p. It's a form of b6 that is more bio-available and apparently some people can't absorb the more common form very well.

You could look into replacing your "normal" B6 (if that's what you take) with p5p. It's a form of b6 that is more bio-available and apparently some people can't absorb the more common form very well.

Oh that's a great thought, I hadn't even heard of that! Is it like this? https://www.amazon.com/Country-Life-Pyridoxal-Phosphate-100-Count/dp/B0019GXQK0

Thanks!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"