Short Story Thread

morri

mom to one
Reaction score
Taken from another board
It's fun
Challenge your storywriting skills to the community here!

Some guidelines:

1. Must have a length between 60-120 words. Otherwise there shall be chaos.
2. Must rate the previous story. People need to know how they could improve.
3. Must put forward a theme for the next story. Otherwise it won't be as challenging.
4. Don't continue on with the previous story. Just wouldn't be a good idea.
5. No insulting other users. I know you want to.
6. The stories can take any form. The theme chosen has to be prominent though.

Start topic Astronauts

Astronauts:

It was a quiet night. Little Timmy sat alone in his room and was staring out of the window into the clear night sky.
He saw a shooting star and quickly he bowed his head and wished for something.
Then, he heard a loud bang, which seemed to come from the forest near by.
He ran outside to see what it was and saw a smoke coloumn rising from a clearance at the forest.
He ran towards the crashsite anxiously to see what he could find there. Out of what looked like a squashed over dimensional drinks can, a white figure climbed out, it was an astronaut; all what little Timmy has ever dreamt of.

Next topic : Ninjas.

The ninja known as Nick, crept along the windowsill- his feet pointed like a prima ballerina. He stopped suddenly staring into the darkness. A pair of eyes blinked rapidly and shone a bright blue, Nick got into a crouched position ready to attack, as the eyes got closer a figure was outlined, petite and slim the figure started to walked towards Nick he realise that this wasn't an enemy it was just infact his girlfriend Lou, he breathed out heavily as he realised.

Topic: Cupcakes!

I liked the Ninja story. 7/10 (sorry not sure is this how I’m supposed to rate it?)

Cupcakes:

It was the end of a busy day at the bakery and the last member of staff had just switched off the main lights and locked the door. Stillness and quiet surrounded the atmosphere.
Judging by the many empty shelves it had been a good day for sales. In fact the cupcake shelf that was displayed in the front window looked like a popular purchase. So popular that only two cupcakes remained. A lovely rich chocolate base with a white icing topping that was finished off by a red cherry.
The cupcake that sat on the left had wondered why the other one looked so glum.
‘Well, being here all alone,’ it had replied, ‘I look like a right tit!’

https://www.peoplejam.com/files/u3255/oldfashion_cupcakes.jpg

Next topic: Dirty shoes

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly