Short Temper??

AJM999

Reaction score
Hey All..

I think im turning into a Psyco!! All these hormones have sent me crazy...I actually loose my temper so quickly its scary.

Im normally so laid back, but the slightest think atm just cracks me up and I could literally resort to violence lol!!

There was a woman nicked my parking space this morning and I literally yelled at her through the window!!! Good job she didnt get out of the car, it scares me to think :dohh:!!

Also, I think if I got the hold of RSbabe (or whatever her name is) this morning I would swing for her!!

Is anyone else like this or do i need Anger Management!!!!!!!!

im the same hun. I can be in the best of moods but then for no reason i just flip and go off on one, i think my poor OH must think im going crazy lol luckily he is really understanding and just takes me shouting at him and then forgets about it. i feel like im possesed though. you're def not alone hun :hugs:

lol no anger management for u! I have been the same- even broken a few things oops. And getting so mad i even threw the pancakes i was making on the floor then poured water over them so they were well and truely stuffed. then OH was like why did u do that so then i stood on them :haha: oops. Poor OH. i hope u feel better soon hun xx

So glad its not just me!!! I have literally had to stop myself speaking on occasions because this rant just spews out. Im like ur woman from the exorcist! At least I can laugh about it (well until someone here p's me off ha!!)

p.s. seen your other post about movement, Im 19 weeks and havent felt anything at all yet.

lol no anger management for u! I have been the same- even broken a few things oops. And getting so mad i even threw the pancakes i was making on the floor then poured water over them so they were well and truely stuffed. then OH was like why did u do that so then i stood on them :haha: oops. Poor OH. i hope u feel better soon hun xx

LOL!!! That makes me feel better, that made me chuckle because I can totally identify with you!! x

im glad its not just me, im not too worried about it at the mo coz we only saw her kicking and jumping about last thursday but i really want to feel it. then i can go from moaning that i cant feel her, to moaning that shes keeping me awake lol x

LOL!!! That makes me feel better, that made me chuckle because I can totally identify with you!! x

yea I kind of have to laugh at the pancake incident now. Real child-like tantrum that was :blush: :haha:

are u all having girls who have short tempers?

Im on team yellow, Is that supposed to be a girl sign when mothers tempers are short??

Im putting it down to hormones. I completely surpassed myself today and shouted at a pensioner in Sainsburys when she hit me with her trolly. I lost the plot...:growlmad:

Nobody is safe from the wrath of me...everyones got shouted at, taxi drivers, bus drivers, people, OH, random strangers

my hubby keeps calling me his wee crazy mental cause i am so bad tempered, read into things and situations where there is nothing to read into and have taken to growling at anyone who so much looks at me the wrong way! :gun: Intolerant doesn't even describe how bad i've been. I also went through my facebook and bebo and deleted all the people who i have never liked because i can't be bothered being nice to them. I culled about 30 people off of each......oh dear, I guess I do sound a bit mental :wacko::tease::loopy:

I also went through my facebook and bebo and deleted all the people who i have never liked because i can't be bothered being nice to them. I culled about 30 people off of each......oh dear, I guess I do sound a bit mental :wacko::tease::loopy:

I do that, something random will rile me so I will take it out on friends/people who annoy me via FB or my phone and then I get even more annoyed when someone whos number I have deleted texts me and I dunno who it is

:shrug::haha:

I also went through my facebook and bebo and deleted all the people who i have never liked because i can't be bothered being nice to them. I culled about 30 people off of each......oh dear, I guess I do sound a bit mental :wacko::tease::loopy:

I do that, something random will rile me so I will take it out on friends/people who annoy me via FB or my phone and then I get even more annoyed when someone whos number I have deleted texts me and I dunno who it is

:shrug::haha:

haha- love it!

Brilliant, that made me laugh out loud, its not just me then. I seem to spend my days growling and whinging like Victor Meldrew!!! My hubby thinks its hilarious and he joked that I had torrets (cant spell that) because this raft of vile language just spills out when I go off on one.

I need to be careful cos im not really showing and could get myself a slap lol!!! I love hearing other peoples rants but the pancake one on Page 1 is priceless!!

xxxxxxx

ha ha i love this thread! i thought i was the only crazy women,thank god im not. if people pee me off now im not afraid to say it. hormones + lack of nicotine=not good mix! lol xox

unfotunately I belong in this group now. My tolerance level has gone way down....

I get especially annoyed with my sister- prob cos I live with her. The way she eats and the way she doesn't wear her glasses and peers at everything particularly annoys me. I hope this goes away soon. I don't like feeling so annoyed at times,

Glad its not just me... !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->