Shortened first name?

xjessibabyx

Mummy to a Princess
Reaction score
Hi we dont know what sex baby is so playing with names for both genders. For a girl we would like to call her Bella but im not sure whether I'd prefer her to have a proper full first name like Isabella?

Her name would be long anyway because we are having two middles names..Jessica after me and Emily after my nan so it would either be:

Isabella Jessica Emily
or
Bella Jessica Emily

Which sounds best? Thanks in advance

I think Id go for Isabella and just use the name Bella :shrug:, everyone is different, but given the choice I think I prefer full names :thumbup:

I prefer Isabella that way you can have the best of both worlds but with Bella your restricting yourself. maybe when shes older she would prefer to go by Isabella that choice will be there for her x

I know it's not on your list but were having annabelle which can be shortened to belle/bella if you wanted something s bit more different

Out of your choices I would have Isabella xx

I would go with the full name xx

Isabella, but I'm biased :haha:

I agree with pp though, Isabella gives her an option when she is older.

Thanks everyone. . I think isabella would be nice :) ohh dantes mum I had thought of annabelle actually the other day but forgot to mention it to my partner. I do like that name too

I'd give her a full name and call her nn Bella. There's also Rosabella, Bella-Rose

I think Isabelle Jessica Emily sounds better, it's not too much of an "-a" sound

I would give her Bella guess I am in the minority here haha.

Having to correct everyone that says your name because they read it on paper gets annoying. So every time she meets someone or starts a new class or sport she will have to always say please call me Bella.

I personally would give a longer name that can be shortened - as said previously it gives her the option to go by her long name if she so chose.

Another pretty Bella name is Arabella! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->