Shortland Street

jenkins

Reaction score
:cry:

was anyone else gutted that living axed it?:cry:

I used to watch it years ago so was made up when it came back on living.

it was around the time lo was born and i used to just record it then watch it at silly times through the night when doing night feeds.

i knew it was on borrowed time when living put it on living loves without even mentioning anything and even worse was that they never said it was ending.

i honestly wouldn't have watched it had i known it would be gone so soon.

I <3 shortland street:blush:

:hugs:

I used to love A Country Practice :blush:

V xxx

Oh my goodness - I had completely forgotten about both of those programmes!!

What about sons and daughters too??? I used to love singing the theme tune lol!

that was australia wasnt it? channel 5 used to show it at like 5am :haha: Im only 19 so no idea why I would have watched that. My mum would record it to watch it later in the day and Id watch with her. Also Prisoner cell block H was good :haha:

that was australia wasnt it? channel 5 used to show it at like 5am :haha: Im only 19 so no idea why I would have watched that. My mum would record it to watch it later in the day and Id watch with her. Also Prisoner cell block H was good :haha:

Oh the nights I stayed up late to watch Prisoner! I loved the theme tune to that as well lol.

I want to watch it now :haha: Cant really remember the theme tune though just the opening scene

"He used to give me roses, I wish he could again. But that was on the outside, and things were different then......"

Did you watch Young Doctors too?

"He used to give me roses, I wish he could again. But that was on the outside, and things were different then......"

Did you watch Young Doctors too?

I remember it now :dohh: no never watched Young Doctors. Im getting back into watching old shows now but not many tv stations show any good ones.

I used to love neighbours and home and away too - but they just aren't the same now.

I have the Prisoner Cell Block H boxsst, its brilliant.

V xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->