should i b worried

P

purple_socks

Sorry bit of long one...all morning yesterday LO was bopping about in there but since abt 4.30 yesterday i haven't really felt a proper kick. i've been really paying attention coz i thought it was weird and he had 1 little punch of my bladder at abt 7pm yesterday then i had dinner, drank icey water, had ice cream and hot chocoloate and played music at my bump to try and get him to move but nothing seemed to work- all i got was 2 large kicks at abt 10.30pm when i poked him really hard (was abt half hour after the hot choc). And only little tiny movements since i woke up (normally he's very busy when i go to bed and then again at around 10am and especially after i've eaten breakfast). the thing is he is moving around just not very much and not like normal!

du think he's just being lazy or maybe he's moved back and i can't feel him properly? or should i b worried? i dont feel ill or in pain or anything.

If u ring they will tell u to drink two cold glasses of water and lay down and put ur hand on your tummy and concertrate if u dont feel movement in 20 mins then plz ring and make sure they know u have done this xxx

His probably just being lazy, however I do think you should get seen, it sounds like you wont stop worrying until you know your baby is okay, a quick trace down at the hospital or ring your named mw should be enough to do that, mw's would much prefer you go to see them than sit at home at worrying.:hugs:

Try the ice cold water and laying down but if you don't feel anything please give them a call, its important to get checked out, he is most probably just being lazy but better to check, please let us know how it goes, thinking of you, take care :hugs: XX

just called mw junti and they want me to come in now so will keep u all posted...i'm sure it'll all b fine :)

Glad you called, will be thinking of you :hugs:

Just got back...all is fine! :yipee: LO was just being lazy!! They said he might have moved somewhere so i can't feel him as well. he was kicking the heart monitor tho! feel slightly like a plum 4 worrying abt nothing but guess its better safe than sorry :blush:

Just got back...all is fine! :yipee: LO was just being lazy!! They said he might have moved somewhere so i can't feel him as well. he was kicking the heart monitor tho! feel slightly like a plum 4 worrying abt nothing but guess its better safe than sorry :blush:

Dont ever feel daft hun ....its better to be checked out and all be fine then leave it and there be somthing wrong glad u was checked x

Dont ever feel daft hun ....its better to be checked out and all be fine then leave it and there be somthing wrong glad u was checked x

i agree. always best to get things checked. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->