Should I be concerned or has anyone had the same?? X

picklepot

Reaction score
Hi ladies x

I hope someone can shed some light for me... Just as a pre-warning - there may be some tmi in this post :-S

We're currently TTC #2 and as with #1 we are using the CBFM.... On CD 15 I started getting terrible cramps that were exactly like period pains but obviously thought that couldn't be possible.... Then on CD16 I started what I thought was AF!!! I had to use a tampon and had no doubt it was going to be a full on period.... So much so, I booked a Drs appt as it was so unusual!
Then on CD 17 is all but stopped and all I was left with was some brown spotting.

My trusty CBFM tells me I have a 'high' reading but still no ovulation. I'm CD 18? Does anyone have any ideas at all?

Should I be worried with this random bleed?? I'm so confused!!!

Thank you so much for reading xxx

If your CBFM is reading "high" on CD 18 and you had some bleeding on CD 16 and CD 17, it could possibly be bleeding from ovulation. Some women get it and others do not. I've personally never bled during ovulation but I know a few ladies who have. Sometimes when the egg bursts out of the follicle you may have some cramping and bleeding. If the bleeding was brown and as long as it goes away, I wouldn't be too worried. If the CBFM is giving you a reading of high, I would get to :sex: right away!

I have bleeding just about every cycle around ovulation time (sometimes before sometimes after, usually lasting about 3-4 days). My doctor did some tests and said that for me it's normal. Apparently it's supposed to be a good fertility sign so hopefully that is the case with you. I would keep note of it and bring it up at your next appointment though, just to be on the safe side.

Best of luck!

Thank you ladies. This has settled my mind. I was genuinely concerned as at 32.....it's never happened before!! Still slightly brown cm on CD19 so FC and oh is off work tonight and tomorrow so best get my dancing shoes on ;) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->