Should I be happy or scared? Or both? For sure I'll go nuts.

ginasgemz

Reaction score
So I am here........yay!!!!!!!!! Just got a BFP yesterday, at 9DPO. That's the happy news...and the surprise as well!!!!!!!!!! I was really hoping for another baby -our 4th alive child- but for a while I didn't think it'd happen again.
Last summer I had a m/c that was all natural, at 8 weeks. And then, exactly 3 months after the loss we found ourselves pregnant just to lose that baby to a rare abdominal ectopic pg that nearly killed me. I also lost one of my ovaries due to rupture. I also realized over the course of the past few months that I wasn't ovulating normally.....so I didn't think it'd happen..

But it did.....I am sooo excited but so nervous.............I don't know how to be just happy and excited without worrying about every twinge I feel in my abdomen :(

I am sure it's normal............but oh how to survive until the first scan..

On that note, when is the earliest they can do an u/s where you can confirm that the baby's in the right place?? I've never had a problem like this before so I have no idea. My earliest u/s with my healthy children always was around 6-8 weeks. Please tell me I don't have to wait that long.........

Hi hun

so sorry for your losses. I think the earliest they can see a pregnancy in the uterus is approx 4-5 weeks if they do an internal scan.

Soph x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->