should i be using liners?

henny

mum to two beautiful boys
Reaction score
silly question but Lo did a bf pooh in his wonderoo and i didn't put a liner in it, should he be using one? :flower: now worried it will stain the nappy as i wont be washing it till morning with the rest of the nappies-what should i do?

With bf poo u don't need to worry about liners as it will all come off in the washing machine; just do a Rinse cycle first.
I've never tried Wonderoo so not sure how the inside is; if it's bamboo or cotton u might want to be using a fleece liner though to keep baby's bum dry.

^^WSS. I tend to use a liner on all pretty nappies regardless of what they're made of inside in case she poos.

Im just hoping that the stain will come out, have decided to do the nappy wash tonight.The only liners i have are boots disposable liners at the mo until i can get some reuseable ones.

The stains will usually come out and if they don't, just use a vanish bar and the sun. I thought I was safe putting an itti on without a liner the other day and she pooped all over it and now it's badly stained :cry: So I'm setting it aside for a stain removal mission! :haha:

oh no! thats not good, good luck with getting it out :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->