Should I be worried about these progesterone levels?

Patsy7

Reaction score
Had blood drawn and an early scan done 2 days ago at 4wks 2days due to previous ectopic, they have not ruled it out yet as it was too early to see much on the ultrasound, although there is a tiny mass of fluid that could possibly be the sac in the right place but too early to say for sure.

Had my blood taken and HCG came back at 386 and progesterone at 43nmol/L which is around 13.5ng/ml. My nurse said its on the low side as she would like to see it at 60nmol/L or about 18ng/ml but shes confident enough to wait until Monday for more bloods.

Driving myself nuts here im trying not to stress about it because stress lowers progesterone even more but its so difficult! Anyone had levels this low and everything's been ok?

Feel like this pregnancy is doomed :(

Fingers crossed Hun, I'm having my second lots of blood drawn today too. 🙏 for us both x

aw good luck sweet i hope your results come back nice and high. how far along are you?

wish i was having mine done today but still got 2 days to wait!x

aw good luck sweet i hope your results come back nice and high. how far along are you?

wish i was having mine done today but still got 2 days to wait!x

Hey Hun I'm 4weeks+1 today. I had bloods done 2 days ago. When I was only 3weeks+6. That's weird you have another 2days wait. They normally only leave it 48 hrs between bloods x

Yeah i know she said she's happy enough with the results to wait until monday cos she will have an estimation of where my levels should be by then anyway.

would rather have gone back in today though!x

Mine have tripled 😱 gone from 131-390 in 48 hrs. They didn't see anything on my scan tho. Just thickened walls. The scan I had on Thursday. They said they didn't expect to see anything at 3weeks+6 would be the size of a pin prick. 🙏 yours comes back good too Hun. All the best xx

woooooow tripled?! that's amazing what a relief hunny. so glad everything went well for you today. thank you! ive got everything crossed roll on monday morningx

woooooow tripled?! that's amazing what a relief hunny. so glad everything went well for you today. thank you! ive got everything crossed roll on monday morningx

Oh I see gotcha 😃. Well I'll be thinking of you Hun! Everything crossed here too good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->