Should I be worried??? PLEASE HELP!

kuntrykutie

Soon2be mom of 2
Reaction score
Well had my prenatal today as I am 32w2d and two weeks ago when my fundal height was done I was measuring a little ahead and today when it was measured again, I was measuring at about 27-28 weeks. Should I be worried. Doctor is scheduling me a growth scan to make sure everything is ok, but since I was about 20 weeks, the baby was measuring 5 days ahead and now all of a sudden, I'm measuring about 5 weeks behind. Something doesn't seem right.

Try not to worry too much, I was measuring ahead all the way through then last week measuring 2 weeks behind. just had scan this morning and he is 8lb8oz already, definitely not small ha! if baby has moved or started engaging you
measure differently x

Like Dolly said, it might be nothing, but I'd glad your doctor is getting you a growth scan just to be sure. I had a daughter with IUGR, and so now I always have growth scans at 32 weeks just to be sure my babies are growing okay. Better to be proactive than to assume everything is fine. :flower:

Well the doctor said that he is moving down into my pelvis and he has also been moving morning, noon, and night. I shouldn't be worried about it but having to wait until Wednesday until my US is going to drive me crazy. Just hope he is still measuring ahead :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->