Should I be worried?

gemstone

mother
Reaction score
My 4yr old has been having horrible night terrors. So has been ending up in my bed at about 5am. This morning after putting her in with me. I woke up to her kicking me in the tummy. Just the once and she was asleep. I know she didn't mean it she was still asleep. It wasn't to hard but woke me up. So now I'm worried could it have hurt the baby? I'm probably being daft. Coz baby is still under my pubic bone. I'm telling myself. All should be ok... Do you think I should tell someone? I'm not in any pain and I had another scan on Wednesday morning. So I'll get to see if all is ok.. What would you do??

I wouldn't worry! Baby is very well-protected in there and unless it was VERY hard and really hurt I'm sure everything is fine. Maybe sleep with a pillow or cushion over your belly if she sleeps in your bed again. Hope her bad dreams stop soon, poor thing xx

Thank you. That's what I thought. Was just panicking. Thanks for putting my mind at rest xx

Oh man, if I had to count all the times my son has managed to kick me right in the uterus... he's only 9 months old and doesn't mean it, but it still hurts. Yet I listen to baby's heartbeat all the time and all is definitely well in there. They're quite protected in there.

Thank you Hun. It was a bit of a blow. She didn't mean too. Was laid on her back and lifted her leg and dropped it on me. Didn't hurt to much. Just woke me with a shock 😕x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->