Should I be worried?? :(

juhnayrae

Reaction score
I'm about 11 and a half weeks along and this past weekend I had to get a lot of shopping and other things done. I'm in my best friend's wedding next weekend and there's tons of things to do to prepare for that trip. Since I'm a SAHM, it's hard to get stuff done during the week with my DD, once she's in bed most stores are close to being closed and I'm usually ready for bed myself.

Anyway, last night I just didn't feel good. I had lots of cramping. My DD woke up in the middle of the night crying and the cramping got so bad I had to hand her off to my DH and then I crawled back into bed. Now this morning I'm really sore, like I did too many crunches or ab exercises. Should I be worried? Should I call my doctor? Unfortunately, he's on vacation and its just a one doctor practice, so I would have to see an on-call doctor.

I wish I could just take it easy today, but my DD is 23 months and of course she's high energy. We have no family in town to call on and my husband is in over his head at work, so I feel bad asking him to stay home (although he would if I did).

Get in touch with the on-call doctor, even if just to settle your fears. That's what they're there for :) And if they tell you to stay off your feet for a day, I'm sure dh would want to know that and prefer to help you out :) Take care of yourself!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->