Should I be worried !?

Cleebailey89

Reaction score
Hi all

tested yesterday very faint line on 3 FR.
Tested today negative - digital test.
So did another FR - line was still faint but not as dark as yesterday.

should I be worried!?

Lots of things can impact on the colour of a line, how diluted your urine is, how long since your last pee etc. Where in your cycle are you? Digital tests usually have a higher threshold for hcg than standard tests so maybe that's why the Digital was negative. But saying all that there seem to have been a fair few hopes raised on this forum by false positives with FRER tests recently. Can you test again tomorrow, maybe with a different brand? Fingers crossed you get the outcome you want xx

Lots of things can impact on the colour of a line, how diluted your urine is, how long since your last pee etc. Where in your cycle are you? Digital tests usually have a higher threshold for hcg than standard tests so maybe that's why the Digital was negative. But saying all that there seem to have been a fair few hopes raised on this forum by false positives with FRER tests recently. Can you test again tomorrow, maybe with a different brand? Fingers crossed you get the outcome you want xx

i really hope it turns out to all be fine and goes a head. But not getting my hopes up..

thank you for replying ❤️

Try testing later…not FMU. Always made a difference with me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"