Should I be worried?

Jax41

It only takes one...
Reaction score
I'm having a REALLY light AF. This maybe TMI but to give you the general idea usually I'm a 3 day super tampax then 2 day regular then lites to the end and always with a panty liner. Hardly needed any of it and not needed to change half as frequently as usual - in fact I keep forgetting to take my bag with me to the loo at work:dohh: AF started Sunday and I reckon I'll be done by the end of today - OMG what is going on???? Is this normal or am I on the downward spiral to obssesive madness???

I'm having a REALLY light AF. This maybe TMI but to give you the general idea usually I'm a 3 day super tampax then 2 day regular then lites to the end and always with a panty liner. Hardly needed any of it and not needed to change half as frequently as usual - in fact I keep forgetting to take my bag with me to the loo at work:dohh: AF started Sunday and I reckon I'll be done by the end of today - OMG what is going on???? Is this normal or am I on the downward spiral to obssesive madness???

hmmm...and you are not pregnant? My cousin's daughter had very light periods like that for 9 months...she had NO IDEA she was pregnant cause she had no other symptoms nor did she even show!

I would check with your doctor just in case

I had the same thing happen to me this cycle, normally really heavy the first two days, then med flow the third day and then really light the 4th, this time i barely had anything the first two days, and then just spotting only when i wipe did you notice it for two days. Normally (Sorry TMI alert) when i get up in the morning the first couple days, i can feel it gush out, i did not even have that this time. I had this happen once before, i have no idea why it does that.

hmmm...and you are not pregnant? My cousin's daughter had very light periods like that for 9 months...she had NO IDEA she was pregnant cause she had no other symptoms nor did she even show!

I would check with your doctor just in case

Hi LLBean - don't think I'm preg, I can't be, we only BD'd a poor once last cycle, and AF showed up around her usual time, although I had cramps and nothing to show for it for the first couple of days - summit weird is going on here!! Thanks so much for replying, I'll go check with my Dr if it's really bugging me or maybe I'll just buy a test!xXx

I had the same thing happen to me this cycle, normally really heavy the first two days, then med flow the third day and then really light the 4th, this time i barely had anything the first two days, and then just spotting only when i wipe did you notice it for two days. Normally (Sorry TMI alert) when i get up in the morning the first couple days, i can feel it gush out, i did not even have that this time. I had this happen once before, i have no idea why it does that.

Phew, someone else like me, thanks onmymind! I get the gush bit too (in fact have been known to ignore that bit when AF just starts 'cos I don't really want to believe she's here). I had cramps for a couple of days beforehand with nothing to show for it, so that was a bit odd, but hardly any bleed is just plain weird!!xXx

Phew, someone else like me, thanks onmymind! I get the gush bit too (in fact have been known to ignore that bit when AF just starts 'cos I don't really want to believe she's here). I had cramps for a couple of days beforehand with nothing to show for it, so that was a bit odd, but hardly any bleed is just plain weird!!xXx

See for me this whole cycle was weird, no sore bbs, no cramps, no pms, and she was two days late, gotta love it when our bodies go all wonkey lol.

They all seem different each month sometimes it's like now I am having slight cramping at 9dpo but is it because I know we did the bd when i was o'ing. Now im imagining slight cramps? I feel insane most days. Like im holding on to any bloody symptom that may occur, or hasn't. :wacko:

I reckon it does it to keep us on our toes onmymind but really I've decided it has to be me, AF seems to still be here hanging on to the bitter end! I'm either desperate or paranoid - actually I'm probably both....thanks girls for the replies :kiss:

Jax - I'm having a weird time too. I never O'd last cycle. On CD37 I finally got my 2-3 days of spotting. Then - NOTHING. Nothing at all.

Yesterday I started spotting again, and I'm still spotting today. I've stopped tracking everything because I was so put off from an anovulatory cycle. I'm guessing AF will be here tomorrow.

Then again, I'm having ALL the same weird feelings with this spotting that I had last time - this might be TMI. A few days before the spotting I got a LOT of watery CM that was tinged a very light pink. I also have a slight tingle/burning sensation on my outer extremities. It feels almost like the beginning of a yeast infection, but it's not that. My first day of spotting was very light, but the color was bright red, and the second day is brown, with a little tissue.

These symptoms are EXACTLY the same these past two episodes of spotting, and I mean EXACTLY. What's SO weird is that when I have a normal AF, I do NOT get these symptoms at all. I just start regular brown spotting. So, I am CLUELESS. Maybe we'll both get back to normal soon.

Jax - I'm having a weird time too. I never O'd last cycle. On CD37 I finally got my 2-3 days of spotting. Then - NOTHING. Nothing at all.

Yesterday I started spotting again, and I'm still spotting today. I've stopped tracking everything because I was so put off from an anovulatory cycle. I'm guessing AF will be here tomorrow.

Then again, I'm having ALL the same weird feelings with this spotting that I had last time - this might be TMI. A few days before the spotting I got a LOT of watery CM that was tinged a very light pink. I also have a slight tingle/burning sensation on my outer extremities. It feels almost like the beginning of a yeast infection, but it's not that. My first day of spotting was very light, but the color was bright red, and the second day is brown, with a little tissue.

These symptoms are EXACTLY the same these past two episodes of spotting, and I mean EXACTLY. What's SO weird is that when I have a normal AF, I do NOT get these symptoms at all. I just start regular brown spotting. So, I am CLUELESS. Maybe we'll both get back to normal soon.

Hi Shelley, lovely to hear from you, where've you been hun? I'd love to know what's going on in there each month, I guess we just have to think positive that we're still 'working' and in with a chance. I really hope you're okay now and that this cycle will be a good one for you. I'm CD10....here we go again......:kiss:

Hi Shelley, lovely to hear from you, where've you been hun? I'd love to know what's going on in there each month, I guess we just have to think positive that we're still 'working' and in with a chance. I really hope you're okay now and that this cycle will be a good one for you. I'm CD10....here we go again......:kiss:

I've been away and doing nothing with TTC. Partly because there has been nothing to measure and partly because I was so upset that I didn't O. I'm hopeful with this new cycle since AF showed up today, finally.

I'm still not sure how much I'm going to dive into it this cycle, but I'll for sure use my CBFM and maybe temp. We'll see.

I've been away and doing nothing with TTC. Partly because there has been nothing to measure and partly because I was so upset that I didn't O. I'm hopeful with this new cycle since AF showed up today, finally.

I'm still not sure how much I'm going to dive into it this cycle, but I'll for sure use my CBFM and maybe temp. We'll see.

Lovely to have you back in the fold sweetie, do hope that you have a good cycle this month. Please try not to dwell on last months too much, from what I've read here its not unusal not to O each month. Dust yourself down and lets get that PMA back up for you for this one!!:flower:xXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->