Should I call his doctor?

VanWest

1 baby, 4 step-kids
Reaction score
Today Noah started spitting up after each bottle almost upto an hour after eatting His first bottle he spit up 8-10 times.Its really bad.Should I call his doctor? He seems really happy and not bothered by it. I should mention that every time he burps he spits up.He's not usualy a big purper either. :shrug:

I would hun, what are his nappies like?

I had the same problem hun and the doctor told me it is nothing to worry about but i did take him to the GP anyway...if you take him to the docs they may give him gaviscon if necessary...Call your GP it may give you a peace of mind. Hope he is ok hunny x

I would just in case, since it's after every bottle

He is having wet diapers and he had a stool. My husband went to buy the ready to feed formula,see if it helps. He wasrecently swicted back to poweder, people bought him ready to feed at his baby shower

I would just to be on the safe side hun! Erica has been doing this again lately too, and luckily she has an appointment tomorrow. I've noticed that she does better on the ready to feed, but I've also tried switching her to the soy formula. It seemed to really help, so hopefully her doctor will say its ok. I would try not to switch his formulas too much, but see if a different works better than another?

I was thinking with Erica, it might be because she gets more formula now than she used to... and less breast milk than before... I'm not sure.

I hope little Noah is ok tho!!! Big :hugs: for the little man!!

I have the same problem and the doctor said not to worry.Give him Gaviscon Infant.My boy was also a preemie and that seems to be a regular thing with preemies.He said it will go away when they are about 8 months old (in their corrected preemie age not born age).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->