Should I even take a test?

psunnay

Reaction score
Sorry I don't really know what category to put this under, it's my first time here :dohh:

So me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex (I'm pretty sure he didn't ejaculate in me) July 22, 23 and 31. Today (August 1) I woke up feeling super tired along with feeling like I was going to throw up (which continued on and off throughout the day). I've also been having mood swings, like all I want to do is cry and then I'm perfectly fine. My breasts are really sore too. I did start my period today but it is not like my regular period, I think it could be implantation bleeding. It's very light and the blood looks old (more of a brownish color). I've been having a really bad feeling about this and usually when I have a bad feeling something bad happens. So I'm waiting to take a pregnancy test but do you think I am pregnant or should I even take one? Thanks so much if you could help!!!

I would wait it out and see if the bleeding becomes a AF some times woman get spotting of old blodd (brown) brfor or after there af.

Was your period supposed to start today?

If you want to test I would say just to go ahead and test, it might put your mind at ease just knowing the results.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->