Should I feel this bad?

Ive snuck over to chime in too!:haha: Its totally natural and normal to feel this way so dont beat yourself up over it!:hugs: And it doesnt get any easier once you hit the ttc side either so be warned! I got a bfp in November only to loose it in December, the same day a friend of ours fiancee announced on FB that she was pregnant. I tell you I was totally gutted, and I new it was coming, I had guessed a few weeks before. I had to block her updates from my page, I just couldnt look at them. That was the second I had lost and she is at the same stage I would have been if it didnt happen. I dont feel bad about it, I know its a totally normal reaction and neither should you, you've lost in your own way too!:hugs:

Good old facebook, brings people together and causes more trouble than good, lol. I deleted my facebook page nearly two weeks ago now for a good few reasons, seeing pictures of ppl's babies and dealing with pregnancy announcements was one of them.

I don't know if I should even be chiming in on this, but I did have a similar scenario with this...I got pregnant in August 2009 and didn't know it until Sept 9...we lost the baby on Sept 17 @ 6w1d. I was gutted! I wanted to be a mommy so bad for quite some time and even though at that point the baby wasn't planned, it just seemed meant to be...so I suffered very hard. Found out around the 2nd week of October that my brother's wife was pregnant with her 2nd...8 weeks. I was DEVASTATED! I knew that I had to be supportive for my brother, so my hubby and me went with them to my dad and step mom's house to announce the pregnancy. Keep in mind, my dad knew I lost our baby as I told him within days of our loss. We're there for about 2 hours and my nephew is running around in this t-shirt that says "I'm gonna be a big brother!" and my dad and stepmom never see it. About another hour later, my brother finally stops him from running around and tells my parents to read Aiden's shirt. They instantly were hugging them and telling them how happy they were and that they just knew how happy they must be, etc. All the while my hubby and I are sitting at the end of the table just dying. I finally couldn't take it after about 30 minutes of them praising my sister in law, I lied and said I had to be at work that night (I was working full time midnights at the time). We barely got goodbyes that night, and my hubby and I made it to the truck and I lost it! I drove just out of sight to where my parents wouldn't have seen my truck stop and just sobbed! Of course I was happy for my brother, but I was just so tore up that I had just lost our baby and it seemed like none of them cared. My heart was breaking! I truly believe that was one of the worst heart aches I have ever had! But I managed to become at peace with everything. Slowly but I did, and low and behold the week of Thanksgiving my hubby and I found out we were 5 weeks pregnant! So now my sister in law is only 6-7 weeks ahead of me. So I know how you ladies feel. And I am over the moon about this baby, but I do know the pain, heartache, jealousy...all those emotions of wanting a baby and it not being the right time. All I can really say is that I hope each and every one of you is blessed with your own little baby when the time is right, and I hope its an easy process for you. Waiting is the worst part. Good luck ladies! :hugs:

Oh honey that's awful :( Yeah I think I would have made my excuses and left too. But major congrats on your lil beanie :hugs:

Hubby and I have been trying for nine months now and we started WTT about a year ago. In that time two of my best friends have fallen pregnant, my cousin fell pregnant (although she miscarried :(), my SIL gave birth to her baby and many other people that I know are falling pregnant left right and centre!! Both my best friends fell pregnant without even trying to which makes it harder!! I'm very happy for them all but I do have moments where I get upset. I'm getting fed up with hearing 'just relax' or 'don't think about it and it will happen'. I mean, how the hell am I not meant to think about it when I have to deal with a bleed every month and time sex to fit in with ovulation???? etc etc. I think what annoys me more is that most of the people who say these things have fallen pregnant at the drop of a hat. They've not even had to deal with TTC because it's just happened, either unplanned or very fast. One of my best friends said to me yesterday 'This is really taking up a lot of your energy isn't it' hinting that I should chill out. The fact that she fell pregnant on the pill totally unexpected seems to have escaped her, lol!

Aww! I know about the "relax and it'll happen" bullsh*t too, lol Some people just don't understand! I'm one of those people that believe that when its supposed to happen it will, but that doesn't stop us from trying to make it happen or try to help it happen! But hun, I hope it happens for you soon! I'm sending you :dust: that it does!!

Ive snuck over to chime in too!:haha: Its totally natural and normal to feel this way so dont beat yourself up over it!:hugs: And it doesnt get any easier once you hit the ttc side either so be warned! I got a bfp in November only to loose it in December, the same day a friend of ours fiancee announced on FB that she was pregnant. I tell you I was totally gutted, and I new it was coming, I had guessed a few weeks before. I had to block her updates from my page, I just couldnt look at them. That was the second I had lost and she is at the same stage I would have been if it didnt happen. I dont feel bad about it, I know its a totally normal reaction and neither should you, you've lost in your own way too!:hugs:

WannaB...I think you and I have just become creepers! lol We creep from forum to forum from topic to topic! :haha:

And as far as FB goes....at the time all of that was happening with my brother and sister in law, I only had friends on there that were not pregnant and I was a bad friend, if someone announced a pregnancy I deleted them, lol I left all that stuff for myspace! Oh what love for human emotion!:blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->