should i find out the sex?

Jesshall

Reaction score
not sure if to find out the sex of the baby when it comes to it. my partner wants to but im in two minds. this is our first baby so would like a surprise,but if i find out i guess i could plan more.

:?

We found out with the first as the in laws put on loads of pressure. We didn't with the second and this was far more exciting. If I was to have any more (no plans!) I wouldn't find out again. It is a genuinely exciting surprise. I didn't find it anymoredifficult planning without knowing either.

Depends how patient you can be i suppose...

Me and Karl havent even thought about waiting...waaay too impatient and desperate to find out! :lol:

I really wanted to know with my first and Im glad I did, but I think I'd like a surprise with the second, that way Iv done it both ways!

does it really matter do u want to buy clothes for it if its a girl or boy or do you want a heathly surprise and can you wake 9months to find out ???

If it was me i would want to know but i would like everyone else to have a surprise if u no what i mean

We've decided to have a surprise.

Makes it that little bit more special I think.

Cx

We found out and it's the best.

Can plan Nursery and buy non-white clothes.

Defo go find out!

I didn't find out with Seren. Had no problems with buying clothes, just got a few neatrals (not a pink fan anyway), plus I found that everyone bought her clothes when she was born. Her nursery is creams etc but we have added pink accessories. Its personal choice at the end of the day, I loved having a suprise and will do so for other babies. It was an amazing moment when my OH told me that we had a little girl, was my favourite part of the birth :D

I got a 4d scan done as I wanted to buy pink or blue-not too much of a fan of the neutrals. :?

Im glad I did find out and I will with this one too, for us we had the chance to prepare more-room etc xxx

And when I did find out, I bought masses of pink it was great! Ur choice tho, and don't let anyone pressure u xx

We didn't want to know and got more excited waiting for the surprise. I did Reece's room out in colours that would suit both sex. It was nice hearing everyones opinions of what we would have and was even greater prooving some people wrong :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->