Should I Get a Second Opinion?

aidensxmomma

4 on Earth, Many in Heaven
Reaction score
I have endo and have irregular periods because of it. I seem to ovulate almost every cycle but it's typically late into my cycle. My OH and I have been actively TTC for 6 months and quit using birth control about three months before that. So it's been 9 months that we've been unsuccessful. :(

When I talked to my gyno she said that I had to wait until we had been TTC a year before she would consider looking into any options for fertility treatment or anything like that.

I'm thinking that maybe I should get a second opinion. From what I understand, the year of TTC requirement is for healthy couples. Because I already have known fertility problems and we have been unsuccessfully trying, is it worth trying to get a doctor to help us now?

It never hurts to get a second opinion.
If I was in your situation I would.
Best of luck xx

My OB/Gyn said because of my endometriosis to TTC for 6 months and then we can start the infertility process. I am having significant pain for 12 days every cycle so maybe that's not normal with every endometriosis case but I already have a follow-up scheduled for August if I don't conceive naturally by then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->