• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Should I go to er?

PurpleMama

Reaction score
I've had spotting for 4 days now. Mostly light but last night after sex I noticed a lot of pink discharge and just now I noticed a small gush of brown (sorry tmi). I'm worried should I go to er or wait til my appointment on the 17th? I was at the er 2 weeks ago for a possible blood clot in my leg I don't want them thinking I'm a hypochondriac!

I'd give your doctor a call and see what they say. If they think it sounds serious they'll send you to the ER. If not they may be able to explain what's happening

I've had spotting and bleeding for most of this pregnancy, so it would depend on the spotting. Pink/brown spotting after sex is extremely common so I wouldn't worry as much about that. More blood flow and a more sensitive cervix can cause bleeding and spotting after sex. What is the other spotting like? Is it red, or just a little pink CM? If it's red or accompanied by non-normal cramping then I would go in. Otherwise I would call your doc/mw and see what they say about it. How far along are you?

I've had spotting and bleeding for most of this pregnancy, so it would depend on the spotting. Pink/brown spotting after sex is extremely common so I wouldn't worry as much about that. More blood flow and a more sensitive cervix can cause bleeding and spotting after sex. What is the other spotting like? Is it red, or just a little pink CM? If it's red or accompanied by non-normal cramping then I would go in. Otherwise I would call your doc/mw and see what they say about it. How far along are you?

I agree with this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"