should i just let him sleep?

Hotbump

SAHM, student, & wife :)
Reaction score
valentin use to drink 17-19oz a day and i never figure how he still managed to be on the 50 percentile.lol. The last week he has taken 28-30oz a day. Today he has been very sleepy and only taken 15oz, half a jar of baby food (it was his first time eating baby food) and its 8pm here. Its my second baby but my first time formula feeding so im at a lost. Should i let him sleep? i dont want him to lose his chubyness.lol.

Let his sleep. He is old enough that he can go longer without eating.
Lyrik was like that to a while ago and she is back to normal. Also since he is eating baby food he is going to get more full faster.
hope this helps!

its just so different to ff. I bf jovanni, i tried to bf Valentin but he lost almost a pound even when i would wake him to feed. I guess im just paranoid of him losing weight again. I so wanted to bf just like i did with Jovanni, but for some reason he was losing weight when he was latching on properly and everything. Plus have you teasted(sp) formula? Its horrible.lol.

Yeah formula is not to good tasting.
I have tasted breast milk and its sweet formula is gross,
But its makes the baby happy and have a full belly :)
Remember formula is harder to digest so babies formula fed babies dont need a much milk :)
Your doing a good job dont worrry :)

thanks yea he just ate another four oz. :happydance:

I'd let him sleep hun.
The first time Ava started on solids her sleeping became all over the place. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012